Monday, 10 December 2012

MORINGA: A CURE TO MALE AND FEMALE INFERTILITY








             Infertility has been a global challenge and there are lots of treatment: some good, some failed, some ineffective.

Research from various labs have shown that natural herbal medicines can be applied to cure both male and female infertility, one of which is Moringa.
Dealing with infertility problems both for men and women poses psychological trauma and affects the well being of the people concerned.
Also, the difficulty experienced while trying to conceive a child is similar to those with fatal diseases such as cancer and HIV and hence becomes an area that needs urgent attention.
Moringa herbal medicine has been discovered to be very rich in: minerals, antioxidants,high protein density and vitamins: Vitamin A (beta carotene), Vitamin B1 (Thiamine), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B3 (Niacin), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine), Vitamin B7 (Biotin), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol), Vitamin E (Tocopherol) and Vitamin K and good cholesterol.  

The breakdown of the nutrients was further analysed:
calcium equivalent:  4 glasses of milk
vitamin C equivalent:  7 oranges
potassium equivalent: 3 bananas which is 3 times the iron of spinach
4 times the amount of vitamin A in carrots
2 times the protein in milk.“

It is therefore discovered that the best herbal treatment for infertility is moringa oleifera.

Proceses Involved

1.Making Herbal tonic: Get the extracts of five to ten drumstick flowers by boiling it.
2. Mix 1 with a cup of cow milk. 
3. To sweeten the mixture, add 1 teaspoon of sugar. 

This process should span between a week and a month while tests should be carried out for changes or improvements. The resulting tonic can cure infertility of both males and females.
Also, additional facts for Men suffering from erectile dysfunction making a soup out of moringa drumstick seeds mixed with a bit of pepper and ginger. The bark of moringa tree is turned into powder and when taken internally improves semen quality.

6 comments:

  1. Nice man, #thumb up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is RODA, I am from UK I want to share my experience on how I got my baby, despite the doctor said I couldn't have any, because of my health, I was Barry since the year 2008 I could not give birth to babies, until one of my family friend introduce a GREAT SPELL CASTER to me called DR LAWCY, I never knew DR LAWCY could even solve my problems, when I contacted him despite the situation on ground he told me that he is going to help me, and he gave to me some herbs to take and casted some spell on me, all thanks to GOD that sent DR LAWCY to me, just after three months I became pregnant for me husband, now I am a mother of three children, I want to thank DR LAWCY for his good work, if you are out there passing through this same problem, you can also contact him on his email on drlawcyspellhome@gmail.com and I pray to GOD that same way he helped me, he shall help you also, thanks for part of my testimony..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, To all my fellow ladies out there who are still finding them selves of my old situation,my name is CLARA THOMPSON and i am here to tell you all about my life this is my testimony and the great experience i have had with life, i was married for good 15years with no issue(child) i was so worried my husband was getting furious i never blamed him because he was very patient with me since all this years,i needed help so bad i went to different hospitals to see what was wrong with my womb and why i cant give birth to my own baby.the doctors always confirm that i don't have a problem,it hurts me deep when ever i see my friends breast feeding their own babies and also inviting me for their baby shower and naming ceremonies.i had no option i always attended hoping that one day i will blessed with my own child.my life was turned upside down i was ashamed of my self my mother was putting pressure on my husband to get another wife my husband declined because he truly loves me and wanted me to be the mother of his children,i needed help and had no where else to turn to.till a very good day when i was browsing through the internet i read about a spell caster that helps people to get their lover back win their money back,i never saw anything referring to the help of childlessness i just had to try this great spell caster,i contacted the spell and told him about my problem and he told me that my problem is very easy for him to handle i was shocked and thought maybe he is just trying to take advantage of my present situation,i gave it a thought and finally concluded on giving it a try.i did all the spell caster required and he told me to go and make love with my husband.this happen in June 12-2012 and i got pregnant i was so happy and this year February 22 -2013 i got my first baby girl (DISNEY) i was very thankful to this great spell caster for the great help he has rendered and for coming to my rescue when everything i had turned against me now i have my life back and my husband is so happy with me and he is telling me about having a another child for him as soon as possible.i want to use this medium or opportunity to tell all my fellow ladies who are going through my previous situation that all hope is not lost if you need the help of this great spell caster you can contact him via email extremesolutiontemple@hotmail.com or via phone number on:+2348052168467 you might just be the next to give your own testimony,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Imgonna give it a try

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello my name is favour DR.olufa is the only Dr who could ever get my HIV-AIDS cured with his healing spell, i have tried almost everything but i could'nt find any solution on my disease, despite all these happening to me, i always spend alot to buy a HIV drugs from hospital and taking some several medications but no relieve, until one day i was just browsing on the internet when i come accross a great post of !nellymolly! who truly said that she was been diagnose with HIV and was healed that very week through the help of these great powerful healing spell doctor, sometime i really wonder why people called him Papa olufa, i never knew it was alll because of the great and perfect work that he has been doing that is causing all this. so i quickly contacted him, and he ask me some few questions and he said a thing i will never forget that anyone who contacted him is ! always getting his or her healing in just 6 hours after doing all he ask you, so i was amazed all the time i heard that from him, so i did all things only to see that at the very day which he said i will be healed, all the strenght that has left me before rush back and i becomes very strong and healthy, this disease almost kills my life all because of me, so i will to hospital to give the final test to the disease and the doctor said i am HIV negative, i am very amazed and happy about the healing DR.olufa gave to me from the ancient part of africa, you can email him now for your own healing too at [olufahomeofsolution@outloook.com]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello every body, i am here to testifies on how dr zack balo help me to cure my sickness called CANCER OF THE LUNGS which has been eating me up for 2years and 4months, and when I go online I saw his email on how he cured so many people, so I emailed the dr and tell my problems to him, and tell all his necessary needy for the healing, after that day he gave me an assurance of 3 days of his herbal healing, and said I should go for a medical check up on the 4th day of which I get to the hospital the new result now shows that the cancer was gone,And now am so happy and free from it thanks to dr zack balo. Please if there is any one in need of his help should kindly contact him on his email address wiseindividualspell@gmail.com OR call +2348078927387.

    ReplyDelete